The art: Dorothea Lange, Beginnings of Organization, Their tap-root to the land severed, they search with their fellows where new roots may be sunk. Migrant peach pickers. Yuba County. August 1938, 1938.
The news: [Maine Gov.] “Lepage orders removal of mural, sparking outcry,” by Steve Mistler in the Lewiston (Me.) Sun.
- thedeanemachine likes this
- whoawhoawhoaeverybodycalmdown reblogged this from 3rdofmay
- acerbicwitness likes this
- lustforthemoonlight reblogged this from 3rdofmay
- lustforthemoonlight likes this
- faliyc reblogged this from corpusbones
- lazybookreviews likes this
- corpusbones reblogged this from 3rdofmay
- 3rdofmay posted this