This week’s Modern Art Notes Podcast features one of the greatest living artists, Robert Irwin. A exhibition of Irwin’s newest work is on view now at The Pace Gallery in New York, where Irwin and I taped this week’s show.
Irwin told me that one of his greatest disappointments related to an unrealized project was for the quad at Ohio State University. He used some of those ideas here, at the Richard Meier-designed Rachofsky House in Dallas.
To download the program directly to your mobile device/PC, click here. To download or subscribe to The Modern Art Notes Podcast via iTunes, click here. To subscribe to The MAN Podcast’s RSS feed, click here. To see more images of artworks discussed on this week’s show, visit Modern Art Notes.
Image: Robert Irwin, Tilted Planes, 1999.
- tousathlete likes this
- inexpensive-bridal-dresses reblogged this from manpodcast
- iwishforanother reblogged this from 3rdofmay and added:
- niccosays reblogged this from 3rdofmay
- jessetaylorkoechling likes this
- bushwickreview likes this
- 3rdofmay reblogged this from manpodcast
- manpodcast posted this