The art: Richard Misrach, Oakland Fire Aftermath, 1991.
The news: “The Year Texas Burned,” a package of interviews and photographs in the current issue of Texas Monthly.
The source: Collection of the Oakland Museum of California. On view now in “1991: Oakland-Berkeley Fire Aftermath, Photographs by Richard Misrach,” which is at both the Oakland Museum and the Berkeley Art Museum.
- chadwickbraniff reblogged this from 3rdofmay and added:
- apackofpackableotters reblogged this from 3rdofmay
- apackofpackableotters likes this
- ihakosf likes this
- pagingmacarthur reblogged this from 3rdofmay
- buried-denmark reblogged this from 3rdofmay
- emmaleehd likes this
- dayanitaisfriend likes this
- paintedfire likes this
- buried-denmark likes this
- 3rdofmay posted this